apeamcet.org – Eamcet Mock Counselling 2013 | AP EAMCET 2013 Counselling, Seat Allotment | Ap Eamcet Counselling 2013

JNTU Hyderabad and APSCHE Held Entrance Examination for Admissions in Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Degree Courses in AP State

EAMCET 2013 was Conducted on 12 May 2012.

Candidates are Advised to Subscribe Free SMS Alert of EAMCET Results 2013. Subscriber will Get Free SMS When AP EAMCET 2013 Results will Published.

Send ON RESULTSALERT to 9870807070

Counselling of Engineering Stream and Agriculture & Medical Stream will be Held Seperately.

www.apeamcet.org is Official Website of AP EAMCET 2013.

Latest Update-

Its counselling starts from 27th August 2013.

Click Here for AP EAMCET Counselling and Verification Date 2013

16 Responses to www.apeamcet.org – EAMCET Mock Counselling 2013 | AP EAMCET 2013 Counselling, Seat Allotment

1. yamuna says:

sir i got 14020 in eamcet engineering stream. i have bc-d and cap reservation. so which college can i get in vizag

2. dilip says:

sir i got 22403 rank in eamcet[open category] and local area rank is 368 [sccategory] can i get in andhra university if i get in which groups could i get please sent me some information basedon councelling

3. sumanth says:

sir,i qualified in eamcet and got a rank of63114 rank in open….,and im an s.c candidate,and in localarea category i got 5674 rank,so i want to attend category councilling so can u please say when is that date please….

4. Rameez says:

Sir,
    I got 81832th rank in engg stream.can u tell me, i which collage join

5. priyanka says:

sir,
    i got 76155 rank in eamcet 2012.my question is that can i get pharm-d seat in hyderabad in any college?

6. Ramya Krishna says:

sir,
    i got a rank of 596 in eamcet 2012.can i know in which govt. medical college can i get a seat.i belong to O.C category…
    thank you….

7. rajesh says:

HI MY NAME IS RAJESH I GOT 26501 RANK IN EAMCET MEDICAL AND MY CATOGARY IS BC A IN WHICH COURCE I CAN GET A SEAT PLEACE HELP ME

8. dilip says:

sir,
    i got 52026th rink in eamcet(bi.p.c.)will i get pharm-d seat

9. rajarshi says:

my daughter got 2518th rank in 2012 eamcet. will she get seat in govt medical collage ]

10. i got 48839 can igot a ece in top 100 colleges in a.p

11. Aditya Mehra says:

Eamcet results are out and now I hope people have started searching for Eamcet Mock Counselling and other guidance.

12. padmavathi says:

sir i got 12878 rank in eamcet with intermediate 938 marks. can i get mbbs seat in govt. college?

• ariana says:

oye PADDU…!!!! u wont get in private colg wat u will get in govt…my best opinion is go for long term…or better option is bums..or vet doctor..best regards..Dr.Arainashroff

13. K.jawahar kumar says:

sir,
    my name is k.jawahar kumar. and my EAMCET hall ticket no. is 3008238.I got 35 marks in eamcet. but, in the result coloumn……. there is nothing data enterd in the (INETR PERCENTAGE, INTR WEIGHTAGE,AND OTHER DATA RELATED TO INTER MARKS AND PERCENTAGE). AND I GOT FINALLYNOT QUALIFIED IN THE EAMCET…
    BUT, AS PER THE TODAY NEWS PAPER RECORDS…… FOR 35 MARKS… RANK WILL BE GIVEN AS A 2,00000…….. PLEASE LOOK AFTER MY PROBLEM………. AND GIVE ME MY RESULT AT THE EARLIEST…….MY EMAIL I.D IS jawahar76440@rediffmail.com

14. ankit kamal says:

sir i have 812204 air in aieee and state rank 115571 i want a b.tech college plz help me

15. Hitesh gaur says:

Sir,i have 93000 air in aieee and state rank 11000,i want a b tech college plez help me..plez