RSRTC Recruitment Results 2011-2012 | rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in RSRTC Recruitment Results 2011-2012 Various Posts |  Rajasthan State Roadways Transport Corporation Results 2012

Few months ago Rajasthan State Roadways Transport Corporation (RSRTC) had invited a recruitment for various post and total number of post are 207.

Its written exam was held on 18-12-2011. This exam was of 2 hours.

Candidates are waiting for there results desperately.

Those candidates who had given this exam for various post can check there results in few days at its official site.

List of successful Candidates – http://rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in/Data/Sites/1/results/result_rsrtc_0106.pdf
Wait List of Candidates in order of merit – http://rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in/Data/Sites/1/results/waitlistrsrtc_0106.pdf
Result of all candidates for the officer cader – http://rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in/Data/Sites/1/results/allresultrsrtc_0106.pdf
Important information – http://rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in/Data/Sites/1/results/information.pdf

Subscribe Free SMS Alert of RSRTC Results 2012. Subscriber will Get Free SMS on Mobile when RSRTC Recruitment 2012 Result will be Published

Send ON RESULTSALERT to 9870807070

Follow these Urls for Results and Latest Info-

1. rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in
  2. rsrtc.gov.in

Click Here for RSRTC Driver/Conductor Recruitment 2012

102 Responses to RSRTC Recruitment Results 2012 | Rajasthan Roadways Results 2012 – www.rsrtc.rajasthan.gov.in

1. pradhan kumhar says:

this kind ruls no i assist you

2. Durgesh says:

Mukesh ji
    sir trafficader.ka.result.
    2014. Me.open.karoge kya.Durgesh

3. hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..

4. garg says:

I m with u

• RAVI SHARMA says:

kya karne ki soch rahe ho , jo bhi karna h jaldi hi karna hoga kyuki appointmrnt k baad kuch nahi ho sakta

5. RAVI SHARMA says:

100% agree with you,
    1)There is no Honesty in examination
    2)recruitment rules have been prepared for obligating there own candiadtes which is abnormal against natural justice
    there are no such recruitment rules followed by central/ state government
    3)paper were not prepared ,accordingly instruction issued originally due to this there is 100% fluctuation in merit.
    4)there is 100% possibility of corruption in merit because neither paper was given nor any answer key provided
    5)analysis of result:- it is cleared that 95% candidates are selected inspite of they have low numbers in written test , just because of 20 marks that were reserved in accordance with higher marks in educational qualifications , post graduation degree and govt. sector experience which is abnormal against natural justice and suspicious certificate which are not collected by board till the date of result.exclamation! how the board prepared the merit list .
    6)Recruitment procedure is indispute from begining.
    7)Board is ill famous in previous recruitment.

All candidates who r agree with me and ready to fight for there future should join me and help me to challenge the recruitment in court.

Ravi Sharma
    9571369433
    ravexergy@gmail.com

6. Ashok Saini says:

RSRTC ka rsult declare ho gya h…
    apna result dekhane k liye website
    open kre…..
    Asntust abhyarthi email kre ashokgahlot.nkt@gmail.com

7. bhanwar lal says:

rsrtc ka result 2 jun ko aa gya h konsi website par aya h please batao MO. N.9782046920

8. Arjun says:

RSRTC Exam ke result ke liye site
    bharatresult.webs.com
    open kare.

9. PLZ SEND RSRTC RESULT konsi website HAI

10. Ashok Saini says:

RSRTC ke 207 pado ki bharti ka result declare kr diya gya h aaj 2jun 2012 ko 5.30pm par.
    Result me 100% gadbadi ki aasanka.
    jinko b gadbadi ki aasnka ho vo mere se smpark kre. Apn RTI ke taht court me case krenge.
    Ashok Gahlot
    9549817541

• RAVI SHARMA says:

100% agree with you,
      1)There is no partiality in examination
      there are no such recruitment rules followed by central/ state government
      6)Recruitment procedure is indispute from begining.
      7)Board is ill famous in previous recruitment.

Ravi Sharma
      9571369433
      ravexergy@gmail.com

• RAVI SHARMA says:

so sorry for typing mistake in point 1)
        I MEAN THERE IS NO HONESTY IN EXAMINATION

11. ravindra says:

result aaye ha bhi ya nahi

12. Ankit Tiwari says:

aakhirkar rajasthan state roadways transport corporation ne result declare kar hi diya..

13. radhey says:

konsi website pe aa rha hai result??

14. kaushal prakash singh says:

dear all candinates, rsrtc ka result kal 2 june Saturday ko 12pm bje aa raha hai adhik jaankari ke liye dekhin ETV RAJASTHAN news.thanks

15. harsita says:

result kab aa raha h kuch pata h kya result declare bhi karoge kya

16. sir ab to result do

17. Chetan says:

Pls send me result on my mail i.d.

18. Anonymous says:

sataynarayan

• vikram singh says:

Sir apke jach puri ho gai ho to result nikalo 15 may ko apka sataitmant tha ki 1-2 din me result decliar kar denge phir konsi paresani aagai he. nahi nikalna ho to bharti cansil karwa do aap bhi khush hamri paresani bhi khatm. thankyou.

19. garg says:

AS TODAY NEWS PAPERS : HICOURT ORDERED TO RSRTC FOR DECLARE RESULT

20. Anonymous says:

Rsrtc walo jago jago warna hum jag gaye to …………

21. Narendra says:

Dear sir, can you tell me about the result of traffic cadre i am waiting desperately for the result please declare it as soon as possible

22. poonam says:

sir mujhe puchna h ki rojdways ne jo 18 sep ko exam liye the uska result kb aayega pls sir inform me on my e mail id.i request to u plzzzzzzzzzzzz

23. suresh kumar meena says:

Sbhi aavdko se nivedan h ki result jald hi aane wala h or lagbhg shbi pass honge…..!! Sir se requst h ki jese hi result aaye vo is email ID pr jankari bej de…..!! ID- rahulmeena368@gmail.com
    “Staymev jayate”