Railway Recruitment Board Senior/Junior Engineers Recruitment 2013 | RRB Engineers Recruitment 2013 – 6449 Apply Online Application at rrbbbs.gov.in

Railway Recruitment Board has revealed a notification for the post of Senior/Junior Engineers 2013. Vacant posts are 6449. Any one can apply for these posts except those who will not full fill below conditions.

Age-

• Senior Engineers age should in between form 20yrs to 35yrs
  • Junior Engineers age should in between form 18yrs to 33yrs

Educational Qualification- See the notification for this information.

Selection Procedure- Written Test and Certificate Verification.

Important Dates-

1. Last Date of Receipt of Application- 9-4-2012
  2. Last Date of Receipt of Application (Flung Areas)- 24-4-2012
  3. Exam Date- 9-9-2012

For All other information like Age Relaxation, Pay Scale, How to Apply, Educational Qualification follow its advertisement url below.

Apply Online at this url http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in/

Download Application Form from here- http://rrbajmer.org/emp_notice/feb/Applicationform_2012.pdf

Follow this Url for Advertisement and Notification- http://maxhaal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/RRB-Recruitment-2012.pdf

124 Responses to www.rrbbbs.gov.in – Railway Recruitment Board Senior / Junior Engineer Recruitment 2013

1. naveena says:

sir,i completed my BE in electronics and communication engg…if any jobs in rrb regarding to my course pls inform to my email id:navkri07@gmail.com

2. pramila m.s says:

sir i have completed my BE in computer science and engineering if there is any vacancy to regard to my course then please contact to my mail id:or inform to my mobile no is:9902223554

3. aakash says:

sir i have completed my Diploma in mechanical engineering,….if there are any jobs in rrb regarding to my course then pls contact to my email id:or inform me to my number 09857074360” 09034140672 and also persuing btech…

4. aakash says:

sir i have completed my Diploma in mechanical engineering,….if there are any jobs in rrb regarding to my course then pls contact to my email id:or inform me to my number 09857074360;; 09034140672 and also persuing in b.tech

5. Arun kumar says:

Dear sir…I completed diploma in electronics & communication engineering.Any job vacancy is there in RRB…

6. ANUPAM SINGH says:

hello sir i have completed my 12th in non medical science,….if there are any jobs in rrb regarding to my course then pls contact to my email id:or inform me to my number 08527287576

7. nagendra t says:

sir am completed engineering in electronics regarding my qualification if you have any jobs plz inform to mail id or my contact number is 8970332356

8. vijay kk says:

hi sir i complete my diploma civil engineering with 65% aggregat os regarding to my qulification in rrb plz inform to my email or my contact number 9164490731, 9964636214 and i under the reservation of ST cast and rural and kannada medium student but i know perfect english also i talking in hindi kannada and english…..plz inform me sir

9. premkumar says:

sir i am diplamo finished in civil engineering pls sir a inform me 8122925884

10. B.SANKAR says:

sir i have comleted my undergraduat if there are any job in rrb reegarding to my course then pls contact to my email or inform me to my contact number: 8973463900

11. Manish Kanojia says:

hello sir i have completed my Diploma in Computer engineering,….if there are any jobs in rrb regarding to my course then pls contact to my email id:or inform me to my number 09781085549

12. Manish Kanojia says:

13. Manish Kanojia says:

sir i have completed my Diploma in Computer engineering,….if there are any jobs in rrb regarding to my course then pls contact to my email id:or inform me to my number 09802431220