SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2013 – Online Apply for OCT, ACT Vacancies | SAIL Technician Jobs Vacancy 2013 – Online Application Form | www.sail.shine.com

Steel Authority of India Limited SAIL, Rourkela Invites Online Application Form for Recruitment of Operator cum Technician Trainee (OCT) vacancies and 525 Attendant cum Technician Trainee (ACT).

Last Date to Apply Online is 10-03-2012

6. Instrumentation: 36 Posts
7. Electronics: 20 Posts
8. Refrigerator & AC: 06 Posts
9. Diesel Mechanic: 10 Posts

Selection Procedure - Written Test and Interview

Educational Qualifications - Diploma in Relevant Branch

How to Apply - Apply Online Application Form through – http://sail.shine.com/jobs/4/
pay fees wia bank Challan

Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Jobs Vacancy 2012

69 Responses to sail.shine.com SAIL Rourkela OCT ACT Recruitment 2013 – Apply Online | Sail Technician Jobs Vacancy 2013

1. kamta dhar dubey says:

Dear sir

I requst
    . sir meta admit card mere new email id par bhej de because meta Paula gala email id band go gaya hai is lite meta admit card new email par bhej. De.new email id kamta.dubey@yahoo.in
    Recruitment of sail rsp. Act.feb. 2012

2. Jafar imam ansari says:

Mera email hai jimam24@gmail.com
    Cont.9973756785

3. Jafar imam ansari says:

Dear sir
    I request u
    Mera admit card mere is email par bhej de becoz mera pahla email id kharab ho gaya hai is liy pls

4. Debasis Dogra says:

dear sir
    I am debasis dogra and I have complite diploma in ( metallurgy) 2011. govt polytechnic at (wbscte).
    I want ajob SAIL
    My over all percentage of marks 72.1
    My contrack no : +91 8768691776
    +91 9614836445
    E mail address: debasisdgr90@gmail.com

5. Ajay banjare says:

Hai sir, my name is ajay. My sail RSP admit card will be please send in my email address fast

6. naresh says:

Sir, i cmpltd my diploma civil engnr passed at 2009,with 62%
    *No experience
    I want to the job ur company
    contact no:
    +919652412790

7. shaikh.shabbir says:

sirplz.give me ajob my Q- B.A.55% mobil -085506680

8. shashanka sekhar swain says:

Sir. I complete my diploma in electrical eng. Passed at 2011 with 71% bter rourkkla (odisha) i want to the job in your company my contact no. 09776074864 email-shashankasekhars@yahoo.com

• nayazahamed says:

Sir. I complete my diploma in Electrical & Electronic eng. Passed at 2011 with 68% beater Bangalore (Karnataka) i want to the job in your company my contact no. 9845777418

9. sir,my name is kumar avinash my question is sail rourkela,in march month technician jobs admit card will be when released
    thanks sir

10. Sir. I complete my diploma in electronics eng. Passed at 2012 with 62% bter jodhpur (rajasthan) i want to the job in your company my contact no. 8107607408 email-sumany16@yahoo.com

11. Anand Savrekar says:

Hello sir,

I m diploma in mechanical enggr. I presently working with M/s.Uttam Galva Ltd., since from May 2005. i Have an 14 Year’s exp.in steel industries.

Please give me a chance to prove myself.
    my contact no. 09689667423/ 09822419386/ 02192- 282277.

12. Hafijur Rahaman Khan says:

I AM Hafijur Rahaman Khan COMPLITED DIPLOMO IN Electronic&Instrumantaions ENGG. I WANT GOOD JOB. PHONE NO 9932823400