www.uptu.ac.in UPTU Results 2012 2013 | GBTU Results 2013 | UPTU 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th Sem Result 2013 | GBTU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Year Result 2013

Gautam Budh Technical University has declared its B.Tech 1st Year results for Session 2012-2013 at its official site www.uptu.ac.in.

This post is only for UPTU B.tech semester results 2012.

www.uptu.ac.in is Official Website of UPTU Uttar Pradesh Technical University.

Follow this Url for B.Tech 1st Year Results 2013- http://www.uptu.ac.in/results/gbturesult_11_12/oddsemester/frmbtechfirstsem2012.aspx

For M.Tech and M.pharma Odd/Even Semester Results Click Here

Tags : UPTU 3rd sem Result, 1st sem Result 2013, b.tech secound year civil 2013 result, b.tech first year session 2013 results, 5th Sem Result 2012

86 Responses to www.uptu.ac.in – UPTU B.tech Results 2013 | UPTU 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th Sem Result 2013 | GBTU 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Year Result 2013

1. anup pal says:

sir
    second semster ka result kab tak ayga
    please reply me my num is 8896020524

2. RAJEEV KUMAR says:

2nd sem ka result kab ayega please reaply mobile no.9554199815

3. alokkumar says:

sir 2nd sem ka result kab tak aayega ple reply sir

4. Sir 2nd sem ka result kis date me ayega please inform me by msg or call or mail

5. pankaj singh says:

when b.tech 3rdyear result will be declared

6. Sintoo giri says:

Sir hum logo ka 2nd sem ka results kab niklega

7. 2nd sem ka result kb aayega?????

8. shashank shukla says:

Sir 2nd sem ka result kab tak aayega ?

9. shashank shukla says:

2nd sem ka result kab tak aayega sir ?

10. shipra says:

sir
    when will b.pharm 2nd sem result will declare

11. atul says:

2nd sem ka result kb aa rha h

12. Saurabh says:

Sir gbtu 6th sem ka result kab tak ayega

13. Check Your GBTU/UPTU Semesters Results Here

14. When r comng gbtu 2nd semester result. .plz declard result

15. Plz informe me when result diclear

16. I enjoy, lead to I discovered just what I used to be taking a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

17. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i came to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

18. Kanupriya says:

sir i get 9548 rank in B.tech should i get goverment college

• nityanand says:

for direct admission through management quota for
      B.TECH,BBA,MBA,BCA,MCA,MEDICALetc course in top leading universities
      VIT,SRM,SHARDA,BHARATH,SATHYABHAMA,HINDUSTAN,GALGOTIA,MANIPAL,AVIT,r
      v college of engineering pes college bangalore
      bms college of engineering bangalore institute of technology shri viserva institute of technology,DY PATIL,PRIYADARSHINI,AMRITA,BVP
      PUNE,jb engg colllege faridabad, and many more plzz feel free to contact
      9840615420(nityanand) or mail me nityanandsharma143@gmail.com

19. nityanand says:

for direct admission through management quota for
    B.TECH,BBA,MBA,BCA,MCA,MEDICALetc course in top leading universities
    VIT,SRM,SHARDA,BHARATH,SATHYABHAMA,HINDUSTAN,GALGOTIA,MANIPAL,AVIT,r
    v college of engineering pes college bangalore
    PUNE,jb engg colllege faridabad, any colleges of ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI and many more plzz feel free to contact
    9840615420(nityanand) or mail me nityanandsharma143@gmail.com

20. janvi says:

can anyone tell me mtu 4th semester result kab declare ho raha hai..plz yar koi to sahi information do waise hi darr laga hai…

21. Sima Broker says:

There is apparently a lot to identify about this. I think you made various good points in features also.

22. SIR WHEN WILL I GET MY RESULT ?

23. shruti says:

upsee result is coming on 31 may…best of luck to all..and now uptu will be called as one not as gbtu amd mtu..

24. vikki says:

sir, biotech ka result der kyu aata. Sir copy recheaking ka koi opstion ho to bta dezy 5 sem ds k krani h plz..