Karnataka Ration Card Registration Form | How to Apply for Ration Card

Ration Card Online Application in Karnataka | How to Apply for Ration Card | ahara.kar.nic.in | Ration Card Registration Form

Every family residing in the State of Karnataka is entitled to a ration card. Procedure. The application for a new ration card should be submitted

APPLY ONLINE-APPLY ONLINE RATION CARD KARNATAKA AT www.ahara.kar.nic.in

The Food and Civil Supplies Department is set to receive online ration card applications Now, apply online for new ration cards

FCSCA Ration Card Download at Official Website Ration cards to be issued only online.

Click Here to Apply Ration Card Online

43 Responses to Karnataka Ration Card Registration Form | How to Apply for Ration Card

1. sunilkumar K says:

sir my family have old temporary ration card. how to Make a new ration Card in that ration card we have

2. sunilkumar K says:

sir my family have old temporary ration card. how to check this ration card status. please inform me.

3. thimmegowda says:

sr what actual APL and BPL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWO

PLS REPLY ME

4. Anil George says:

Respected Sir,

I have applied my Ration Card Online on 27th December 2011 and the Acknowledgement No. is 1389394. I regret to inform you that after that no message has come to my mobile for the photo to take. I would request you to kindly let me know what should I do? My mobile no. is 9886255972.

my details

ANIL GEORGE (HEAD OF THE FAMILY) 45 YEARS OF OLD
    REGINA GEORGE (WIFE) 37 YEARS OF OLD
    ANUGRAH JACOB GEORGE (SON) 17 YEARS OF OLD
    ABHISHEK ABRAHAM GEORGE (SON) 14 YEARS OF OLD.

MY ADDRESS IS :

# 468/1, 1ST FLOOR, ADI LAKSHMI ILLAM, 1ST “D” MAIN,VIJAYA BANK COLONY EXTENSION, OUTER RING ROAD, HORAMAVU MAIN ROAD, KALYAN NAGAR POST, BANGALORE 560 043.

I DO NOT HAVE ANY RATION CARD TILL TODAY.

YOUR EARLY AND PROMPT ACTION IN THE MATTER SHALL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

THANKS AND WITH REGARDS,

ANIL GEORGE

5. Sunil.S.Houde says:

I have applied for ration card, i have forgotten to write in the form to write my wife’s and my childrens names, so could you please help me what i am suppose to do now to get their names.
    Thanking you
    Yours sincerely
    Sunil.Houde.

6. KL SREEDEVI says:

i have old ration card pls tell how get renewal or show me how can i register or apply new ration card

7. kumaravelan.k says:

i have applied for ration card on line , and up dated all details. where as only my name appears in the application and my family members names are missing. please suggest me how to include my family members name.

8. Satyen Kumar De says:

Dear Sir,
    I want Ratin Card. Please do needfull, I am staing in Bangalore more than 10years,
    My NAME-Satyen Kumar De,AGE-37 ,WIFE NAME-Papia De,AGE-35 ,MY Son NAME-Ankur De,AGE-7

My Address is

#31/1. N. K. Fort
    Milk Diary Road
    G. S. Pallya
    Electronic City
    Bangalore
    Pin-560100
    Ph-91 7829453696
    Pl do the needful. I am waiting for your reply.

9. pratap kumar panigrahi says:

Dear Sir,
    I want ration card.please do needfull,AM staing in Bangalore mor than 7years,

• pratap kumar panigrahi says:

Dear Sir,
      want ration card.please do needfull,AM staing in Bangalore mor than 7years,
      My NAME-Pratap Kumar Panigrahi,AGE-32 ,WIFE NAME-Ranjita panigrahi,AGE-22 ,MY S/O NAME-Shubhalaxmi Panigrahi,AGE-5

My Addis

Pratap kumar panigrahi.
      Allur Road
      Muniramya bilding
      Dasana pura Hubli
      Maklli
      Bangalore North
      Pin-560123
      Ph-91 9741625018

10. Vinod Kumar BR says:

Sir, i am residing in Hebbal Kempapura, from past 6 months and i have a gas connection in IOC, but while applying to ration card online, it does not register as my customer ID of gas connection does not exist, as it is recently transfered and were do i apply ration card, were the food office situates to our area. My Cell no is 9663378178

11. Sir IWANT TO NO the status of ration card bearing no BLNO5110549

12. m,nagaraja says:

BNE460000069

13. safdar nicobar wala says:

i am apply my ration card till iam not gat information my ration card application no 2549143 date 06 02 2012 pl .reply tahanking you with regard safdar

14. YALAGURDAPPA says:

This is my Card number i want to correct my name & join my son BNOSP02404129 YALGURDAPPA MY SON Name IS GOPALA KRISHNA DATE OF BIRTH 22/07/2008

15. Ramesh says:

Hi sir,
    I have applied my ration card on 22/11/2011 my card number is 154129,, but on 6th of June 2012 i got a message like rejected because name & address is wrong, Now what i do, shall i apply once again, Please suggest me, I am waiting for your reply,

Regards,
    Ramesh

16. Md Tahir says:

Dear Sir

As I am in bangalore, they have mentioned in net that APPLY ONLINE RATION CARD, but if I click I am unable to find that application form, pls do help me to enroll my self for ration card,

Thanks & regards
    Md Tahiir

17. mallikarjun says:

i had my parents ration card in that my wife and son name is not their that card belongs to bpl but am government employee wat to do pls suggest

• veerabhadra says:

my wife name attached Name : A.B.Shilpa age:25
      My name : Veerabhadra age: 30
      my mothar name kamakshamma age: 51
      my ration cord No : 14134310

18. Sir,
    I would like to have a family ration card for me.
    could you please suggest how would i get this. can i get this registered on line.I am staying at Ramamurthy Nagar, Bangalore.16
    Please help me sending a reply on this, which would be highly appreciable.
    thanking you.
    Anish kumar.V. Mob. +91 9741904111.

19. raveesh says:

sir i lost my application but i have a number of that one and i forgot that date now how i will see the status plz reply me

20. MANJUNATH says:

sir, please give me bio-photo seeva hubli address…….

21. T R nagabhushana says:

i have on line applied for Ration card.not recd any information about the issue or other.pl inform.

22. Paranthaman G says:

Sir,

I already applied for my family ration card through online organised by Mr M Gautham Kumar (Corporator Joughpalaya Ward No 89) at Govt High School, Joughpalaya, Halasuru, Bangalore – 560 008 on 21 Dec 2011 vide our Receipt No 1235901. Since after completion of 04 and half months no any intimation has been received from your office and no any rep from food office visited to our office. I am a resident of Bangalore since 1976 and I am recently retired from Army Service on 31 Mar 2011. Please intimate present position of the case.

23. pranab kumar maity says:

pranab kumar maity
    #8,grownd floor,
    E-street,Halasuru market.
    OPP-Jamiya masjid
    HALASURU,BANGALORE-560008
    DEAR SIR
    I want new ration card.please do needfull,AM staing in Bangalore mor than 10years,

24. Aysha m says:

plz plz suggest me som website for application of ration card karnataka… i want it urgently.. and wat dese govt people are doin dey cant understand the problem of people and issue the cards soon!!! its really a hectic thing…

25. k.ganesh says:

Sir,

I applyed ration card on 12/2/2012 my Ack No: 2668866 I am not entered my daughter name
    what I can do pl let me know I have to apply new card.

Regards,
    K. Joshua Ganesh

26. Need to apply a ration card kindly let me know the procedure

27. HimABindu says:

Sir,

I applied ration card dated 08/02/2012 with acknowledge no:2578820. I wrongly entered the family member relation to my daughter as elder sister. So, please cancel the application.

Regards,
    Bindu.

28. manjula says:

how to apply ration cord in online

29. sangappa says:

30. Walter Raymond says:

Applied online for Ration Card. Receipt No. 766139 dated 06 December 2011.

When will I get the Ration Card?

What is the Status?

• G.S.SURESH says:

APPLIED FOR RATION CARD ONLINE. RECEIPT NO. 1890915 DATED 11 JANUARY 2012
      THE RR NO. HAS BEEN WRONGLY ENTERED SO PLEASE CANCEL THAT APPLICATION BECAUSE I HAVE APPLIED FOR ANOTHER CARD.
      PLEASE OBLIGE…..

31. Hanumanth says:

Hanumanth Chakalabbi
    H.No 39
    sharavathi nagar
    nekar nagar raod
    old hubli
    Hubli-580024

32. Hanumanth says:

all is good

33. Rathnakara says:

I want new ration card. Am staing in bangalore. Pls do the needfull. Asap. This is also one of the best service. Thanksfull to karnataka govt.

34. harish kumar h.s says: