Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships for Freshers 2013-2014 Applications epass.cgg.gov.in
EPASS is popularly known by its short form but Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships is full form. This scholarship program is for all CET means Common Entrance Test exams like EAMCET, ICET, SVUCET, OUCET, AUCET. This scholarship is for freshers they can apply for it by filling its application form online. Below is the procedure how to fill application for EPASS 2013-2014.
- First you have to open a ePass website (epass.cgg.gov.in)
- There is a link named “Fresh Application Registration (2011-12)” Click on It.
- After second step you have to fill all details and than you have to login with the details you have received in your email account.
- Valid Email Address Must
- SSC Marklist
- Cast Certificate
- Ration Card
- Income Declaration Form
- College Admission Number
- Hostel Admission Number (if Available)
- Passport Size Photo
- Hostel Admission Date (if Available)
- College Admission Date