IAF Group X and Group Y Recruitment Online Application Forms 2014 | Indian Air Force Airman Recruitment Online Application Forms 2014 | Indian Air Force Group X and Group Y Selection Procedure

JOIN INDIAN AIR FORCE – BECOME AN AIRMAN Recruitment of Airman in IAF. Indian Air Force offers opportunities for unmarried male to Serve Nation as AIRMAN. The Recruitment Test for Group X’ (Technical) trades and Group ‘Y’ {For Auto Technician, Ground Training Instructor and Indian Air Force (Police)} trades Will be Held. The Recruitment Test is not for selection as Officers/Pilots/Navigators.

ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS – EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION is 10 + 2 Pass With Math and Physics.

Examination Result Will be Published After The Written Exam. ShortListed Candidate will be Selected for Final Process. www.indianairforce.nic.in is The Official Website for Jobs and Vacancy in Air Force.

Click Here for IAF Recruitment 2014 More Info

Indian Air Force Non-Commissioned Officers Recruitment Exam 2014

The Indian Air Force Invites Application Form for Recruitment of Senior Non-Commissioned Officer in Group ‘X’ (Education Instructor)

Last Date to Apply – 02-03-2012

Advertisement / Notification – http://indianairforce.nic.in/pdf/ST%20Group%20X%20_Edn%20Inst_%20Apr%2012.pdf

80 Responses to IAF Group X and Group Y Recruitment 2014 Application Form | Indian Air Force Careers Jobs Vacancy 2014 – www.indianairforce.nic.in

1. Inzazul Hoque Khandakar says:

Online from konsa website me milta
    he sir

2. Shafiq Ahemad says:

Respected Sir,
    Me hamesha se Airforce me kam karna chahta hu but meri family ki Financial problem ki wajah se me age nahi badh saka or family se keh paya.
    Sir mene B.B.M Kiya hua he with 65.28%
    Or muje AIrforce ke liye work karne bhot khushi or garv hoga apne ap par
    Please give me one chance to join Airforce please sir
    Jai Hind…
    Thanking You Sir
    Shafiq Ahemad
    +919694331203

3. Govind says:

Sir mail me also while the recrutements start over

4. sir,i am complited in BCOM[computers]in 2011 plezzzzz any govt job sir iam present work in accountenymy percenytage[66.73] group iv group.d.or any govt post pls call me sir my no:7893789703

5. sir,i am coplited in BCOM[computers]in 2011 plezzzzz any govt job sir iam present work in accounteny my no:7893789703

6. abhishek says:

sir.
    please send my admit card. I try many time but not respond

7. goutam phukan says:

Sir please give me complete information about group X and Y form ie:when i can fill these forms and what is the date of examninaion in 2012

8. goutam phukan says:

Sir please give me complete information about group Y form ie:when i can fill these forms and what is the date of examninaion in 2012

9. Gulab yadav says:

Sir, please give me information about recuretment 2012. I am graduate with b.Sc computer science, my DOB is 18-11-1991

10. NAVIN NATH says:

SIR 2012 KE X GROUP KE CALL LETTER KAB AYEGA

11. rocky raj says:

sir maine may 2012 me airforce group x ka form fillup up kiya hun lekin abtak admit card nahi aaya hai….iska last date kabtak hai….mera 10th -68% and 10+2 me 65% hai ….

12. arjun singh says:

sir mere 12th me 62 parcentage hai kya mera cell letter aajayega or sir y group ke forms kab niklege

13. Siva sai says:

Sir,
    to do in air force jod my dearm sir
    i have pass 12th and i have computer very wel sir if u have jods plz cal to this number 8977013071

14. yagnik rangani says:

sir,
    my name is yagnik rangani form rajkot(gujrat). i have completed 10+2(pcm) with 54% and i have filled airman group-X(tecnical) form on 15-5-2012.but your call latter is not meet me so plese give me answer.

15. P.karthik says:

I LOVE INDIANAIRFORCE

16. monu says:

have passed 10+2 from science side marks is 83% so you are Gide me

sir y group ke form kab niklenge

17. Diptataru duary says:

My percentage in 10+2 is 67%.dob-01/01/1992.now study at west bengal university of technology(electronics & communication engineering..2nd year complete with about 7 point marks).would i gave call letter from IAF technical trades?

18. Abhishek Pathak says:

19. Rahul tiwari says:

Sir,mai 3times airforce ka form bhara bv mera admit card nahh aaya jab ki mai NCC-C certificate wala ho nd mai your awedan k eligible hu and mera inter me 60% number nd eligible age bhi hai.PLEASE reply me.

20. SUJEET KUMAR says:

SIR MAI TIN BAR GROUP-X,GROUP-Y KA FORM DALE HAI PAR KABHI NAHI COLL LETTER AYA HAI JAB KI 10+2 MAI 62% NUMBER HAI MERA DOB-05/10/1991 KA HAI AB LAGTA HAI KI MAI INDIAN AIRFORCE KA FORM NAHI DAL PAUGA SIR AISA KYO HOTA HAI LIKHA JATA HAI 10+2 ME 50% PAR COLL NAHI AATA AISA SA KYO.(MAIL KARNE KE LIYE SORRY

21. Rohit Kumar Agarwal says:

Hello, sir i m Rohit kumar Agarwal, i have passed class 12th with 54.5 percent marks(commerce) i want to indian air force job, please call me-09903619818 please sir you are gide me.

22. chetan says:

sir many Augast 2011 me exam diya tha ,chakeri kanpur me sir mujhey mera result nhi pta lag rha hai pls mujhey bta do ki mai aapna result kese dekhu

23. rahul says: