Indian Navy Nausena Bharti SSR and AA Written Test Admit Card Download 2014

Indian Navy Nausena Bharti SSR and AA Written Test Admit Card 2014 Download

Indian Navy Nausena Bharti SSR and AA admit card to appear in written exam is available to download. Indian Navy invites application for SSR and AA few months ago and to join this job there is a written exam and to appear in this exam there is a admit card and this admit card is available download at its officail site www.nausena-bharti.nic.in. You can download this admit card in two methods

1. if you dont have registration number
  2. if you have registration number

You can download this admit card at below link also

Click Here to Download Indian Navy Nausena Bharti SSR/AA Admit Card 2014

70 Responses to Indian Navy Nausena Bharti SSR and AA Written Test Admit Card Download 2014

1. Sir,i am 12th pass and I have completed a hospitality from IL&FS traning about food & beverise. now i working as a sr. steward in 4star hotel in new delhi.8th month working exprince.please give me a chance i will do best.piease………….send me a msg.

2. MD. HUSAIN says:

Sir i am 12 pass and i want to join in navy what to do for joining.plz rply fast on my email

3. akshay naik says:

sir, i had complete 12 and i had got PCM 79.33% and also filled the form in B.Tech course in 2012-13 in navy but i not got the reply so please reply me sir on my email id akshaynaik411@gmail.com

4. jagmohan says:

sir, i m +2(non-medical) pass with 67% marks & i want to join navy. sir plz help me for join navy.plzzzzzzzzzz

5. sir, i passed 10+2 exam, i want to join navy,so please sir tell me what type of posts are available for me and how i apply?

6. Adwin.v.kunjumon says:

Sir, i’ve completed my 2 with 62.2% .now i’ve one drdam that is i want become a navy man what will i do tell me please

7. Sir , I passed 10 2 with 62.4 % in 2010, my aim is join the indian nevy but my call later does not come so i request you please sent me a call later

8. jayant says:

sir i am appearing 12th now. can i drop the form for navy
    please tell me, jayant sachan

9. M.MONIKA says:

SIR.I COMPLETED MY UG WITH MATHS AND PHYSICS AS ANCILLARY SUBJECTS.I AM A NCC CADET UNDER 2TN NAVAL UNIT NCC.I WANT TO JOIN NAVY BCAUSE I ATTENDED A ALL INDIA CAMP AT NAVAL ACADEMY.IT INSPIRED ME A LOT.SO PLEASE REPLY SIR.

10. Awneesh says:

JOINING NAVY

I have pursiving B.tech in CSE(Computer Science Engg. 08-12) with 65%. I am waiting a result .

11. yogesh kumar says:

sir’i am 10+2 pass with 60% and stand in b.tech…than we have interseted in join navy! plzzzzzz sir ..I WANT JOIN FOR NAVY……..my life FIRST AIM IS JOINING NAVY……..**

12. Leeladhara says:

Sir; I have completed diploma mechanical [10+mechanical] can I have job in navy?

13. ravi says:

sir my b.tech is 62% i want to be join in sub lieutenant joib please send to my mail id for the application form please send sir

14. i like army………

15. Javed betara says:

Sir,i am 12th pass.and disel mech. Pass with 70% .plese sir tell me, i what to do for indian navy job ?